- Premium Leather / Suede Upper
- Soft, breathable calfskin lining
- Removable Leather Insole With OrthoLite®Technology For All-Day Comfort
- Padded tongue and heel counter for added support
- Flat waxed laces for added durability
- Full rubber cupsole with increased traction
Designed with intention,
Handcrafted with care.
Modeled after the original West German army trainers worn during the Cold War. Where the original strove for total function and simplicity, this style strikes a far more luxurious tone. From the padded collar to the slim profile, and extensive single needlework, this is an everyday shoe worthy of your better jeans and suits.
Over 1 million pairs sold.
We believe that shoes carry us through life and we're passionate about pushing the
world forward one step at a time. Gordon Rush only works with factories that are both
ethical and socially responsible. We know better materials create a better product so we source only the best available and use
Leather Working Group rated tanneries to ensure environmental best practices are used throughout the leather supply chain.
- 20+ Years In The Industry.
- We Stand Behind Our Quality,
Comfort & Fit.
- World Class Customer Service.
- Free Shipping & Free Returns