- Hand-burnished Italian leather upper for an added finish
- Soft, Breathable Calfskin Lining
- Twin Elastic Gore Feature To Make It Comfortable And Easy To Take The Shoe On And Off
- Removable Leather Insole With Ortholite Technology For All-Day Comfort
- Leather and rubber combination outsole to provide enhanced traction and durability
Designed with intention,
Handcrafted with care.
A classic derby with an added touch. The full-grain navy Italian leather shows off it's unique upper and breathes well in all seasons. A perforated toe and hand-burnished detail complement these versatile lace-ups. This style was brought over from Italy to the UK in the early ’60s, but the design has its roots in medieval times. This style builds on that classic mod look, with a perforated cap toe, and contemporary comforts, like a removable Ortholite® insole (the originals were famously unpleasant).