- Hand-burnished Italian leather upper for an added finish
- Soft, Breathable Calfskin Lining
- Twin Elastic Gore Feature To Make It Comfortable And Easy To Take The Shoe On And Off
- Removable Leather Insole With OrthoLite® Technology For All-Day Comfort
- Leather and rubber combination outsole to provide enhanced traction and durability
Designed with intention,
Handcrafted with care.
A classic derby with an added touch. The full-grain navy Italian leather shows off it's unique upper and breathes well in all seasons. A perforated toe and hand-burnished detail complement these versatile lace-ups. This style was brought over from Italy to the UK in the early ’60s, but the design has its roots in medieval times. This style builds on that classic mod look, with a perforated cap toe, and contemporary comforts, like a removable OrthoLite® insole (the originals were famously unpleasant).
Over 1 million pairs sold.
We believe that shoes carry us through life and we're passionate about pushing the
world forward one step at a time. Gordon Rush only works with factories that are both
ethical and socially responsible. We know better materials create a better product so we source only the best available and use
Leather Working Group rated tanneries to ensure environmental best practices are used throughout the leather supply chain.
- 20+ Years In The Industry.
- We Stand Behind Our Quality,
Comfort & Fit.
- World Class Customer Service.
- Free Shipping & Free Returns